Many investors, particularly those who are approaching or are in retirement, will be concerned about how the COVID-19 pandemic might impact their financial future.
In our next webinar, we will be looking at safe withdrawal rates from portfolios, which can help to answer crucial questions such as:
- How much do I need to save to be able to retire?
- Can I afford to retire now?
- How much can I spend each year without running out of money later on?
- How much can I afford to gift away without compromising my lifestyle?
Our financial planning and investment experts will cover:
- How we go about answering the above questions with confidence, even in times of uncertainty;
- The historic investment returns that inform safe withdrawal rates, and how the recent COVID-19 market movements compare;
- When to use safe withdrawal rates and when to use a long-term cash flow forecast;
- The importance of joined-up financial planning and investment management when it comes to portfolio withdrawals.
This event has now passed. Please click here to view an on-demand version of the webinar.