What is it really like to work at Saunderson House?
Each month, hear from one of our employees what a day in the life of working at Saunderson House looks like for them.
“I joined Saunderson House as an experienced hire to be a dedicated resource looking after all the learning and development activity for the business.” Dipita Khatri, HR and Learning & Development Manager.
Click here to view a day in the life of Dipita.
Click here to view a day in the life of Jess.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are a business centred on people – a characteristic which is reflected in our CSR strategy. Our fundraising and volunteering initiatives are primarily devoted to helping our charity partner raise the vital funds it needs.
Charitable activities are planned by our Make a Difference Committee, comprised of employees from across the firm. Our leadership team is actively involved in our fundraising activities and we offer employees paid time off for fundraising and volunteering. To read more about CSR at Saunderson House, please click here.
Make It Happen
- Continuously striving to be the best in class, results driven and deliver excellent outcomes for our clients. Always thinking ahead and being both proactive and timely in our approach.
Think with Purpose
- Always ensuring our advice to clients is considered and resolute. Taking a long term view whilst recognising the importance of our tailored approach to client needs. Challenging ourselves to be innovative and thought provoking.
Lead from the Front
- Committed to leading by example by being relentlessly curious, owning the problem and striving for excellence. Ensuring leadership happens at all levels of the organisation to reinforce our dedication to be being the first choice wealth manager.
Be the Difference
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our clients. Striving to make a difference to those around us by always acting with integrity, and in our client’s best interests.
- Acknowledge & leverage individual strengths through collaboration to be the best that we can be. Embrace change and encourage diversity. Always treat others with the respect and compassion we would expect to receive ourselves.
Your Feedback Matters to Us
Employee opinions and feedback are important to us. We run regular employee surveys and focus groups to learn more from our people about what we can do to make Saunderson House an even better place to work. We encourage employees to share ideas, collaborate, and speak up. We also have an anonymous feedback tool to encourage everyone to share opinions and suggestions.
Acknowledging Excellence and Saying Thank you
The Saunderson House SHine Awards recognise employees who exemplify the company’s values and go the extra mile, as nominated by their colleagues. The annual Excellence Awards also recognise significant achievement and contribution and are something we celebrate at our annual Christmas Party. In addition to this we recognise the loyalty that many of our people show to Saunderson House through their long service. Saying thank you is important to us and employees