How do I plan for the unexpected?
Building personal relationships with you to understand and plan for the financial needs of you or your family in the event of the unexpected.
Our clients benefit from the services of a trusted adviser. Someone who will take time and care with their investments and who will help protect and preserve their wealth for the future of their family – should the unexpected occur.
A Saunderson House adviser can help you by:
- Advising on the appropriate level and form of life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection, and how these interact with benefits you may already receive from your employer/firm
- Forming a strategy for decreasing debt to help avoid the potential burden on your family
- Ensuring all policies are placed under trust or assigned as appropriate
- Advising on tax efficient investing under the constraints of lasting power of attorneys (LPA)
- Providing peace of mind in the knowledge that we can provide financial clarity to the people closest to you, should we need to.
We also help by building suitable diversification into your investment portfolio, to allow for a variety of unexpected circumstances.