Barristers trust us as a safe pair of hands with their finances
We work with people like you – applying the detailed sector knowledge we have gained through specialising with clients at the Bar across commercial Sets.
We serve Juniors, QCs and Judges. We understand the challenges of time pressures and sporadic earnings you likely face, as well as the need to plan for the unforeseen.
Our expert team will work to help ensure financial peace of mind, leaving you free to focus on your extensive work demands. We will help you reach your financial goals and plan for the now as well as later stages of your life, ultimately aiming to achieve financial independence.
Amongst other elements, we can help you manage:
- Income irregularity
- Cash flow, for example twice-yearly tax bill payments
- Family protection
- Financial quirks that accompany a profession at the Bar
- Financial elements of the self-employed nature of your work
Evidence of our work is illustrated through our investment returns.
You’ll be looked after by one of our Bar Team specialists.
We have an ongoing relationship with the Bar and a dedication to improving financial wellbeing. Support and sponsorship of Bar-related events also demonstrate our long-term commitment.
- Chambers UK Bar Awards – sponsors for 2014/2015/2016 and proud to sponsor again in 2017
- 2014-2016 Bar Choral Society events