Helping you achieve your financial goals
Whether you’re seeking assistance with cash-flow planning, or perhaps you need advice on your pension pot, we can help. Saunderson House provides a comprehensive financial planning service to high-net-worth individuals, charities and trusts.
There is no better time to start putting in motion the financial plans that will help secure your future, but it is important that you turn to someone you can depend on. At Saunderson House, our team can offer the in-depth expertise you need to make informed decisions about your personal finances.
How can Saunderson House help?
We will listen to your financial planning requirements and put in place a plan that helps you achieve your financial goals. Financial planning can take many forms, and as such we have a dedicated team of experts who can offer the knowledge you need to make informed decisions about your finances.
What is financial planning and why is it important?
Broadly speaking, financial planning is the process of organising your finances, to help you achieve your financial goals and aspirations. We provide a holistic approach by analysing all areas of your finances, as well as uncovering what it is that you really want to achieve with your finances in the short, mid, and long-term. This can be anything from early retirement, gifting to loved ones, or moving to a larger home.
As time goes by, we understand that your ideas about what you want in the future may change, as may your circumstances. And because we work closely alongside you, our experts can help accommodate and anticipate these changes within your plan.
What type of financial planning does Saunderson House provide?
With a high degree of experience in delivering specialist guidance, your Saunderson House financial planning adviser can assist you with:
- Cash-flow planning: Detailed cash-flow planning can help to clarify your future financial situation and how to achieve your financial goals. Using our in-house cash-flow forecasting model, we provide a detailed forecast tailored to your specific circumstances.
- Pension planning: With pension legislation constantly changing it is important to establish a robust pension strategy. Our advisers will work alongside you to create a retirement plan that will suit you and your financial situation.
- Estate planning: Developing an appropriate estate planning strategy is an essential part of long-term financial planning. Our dedicated team of experts will assist you in navigating the tax rules and regulations that can influence how your wealth is distributed; helping you to put in place robust structures to ensure your affairs are settled long before you pass away.
- It’s easy to lose track of your financial planning towards the end of the tax year. But clever planning for the year end, can help secure your financial future. Whether you put more into your pension fund or maximise your Individual Savings Account (ISA) allowance. Our experts can help assist you with our tax year end check-list.
- Inheritance Tax Planning: Inheritance Tax (IHT) can have major implications for your loved ones when you pass away. Allow our financial planning advisers to develop strategies that can better manage, reduce, or even eliminate how much IHT is paid.
Why choose Saunderson House?
At Saunderson House, our financial planning experts have a deep understanding of the things that matter most to our clients. And our bespoke service and attention to detail help to bring clarity and peace of mind.
As an award-winning company, you can rest assured that when you choose Saunderson House we will provide you with a premium financial planning service. Our team is ready to listen to your requirements and put in place plans to help you achieve your financial goals.
Contact us today for more details or to arrange a no-obligation call.