Detailed cash flow planning can help to clarify your future financial situation, and what you may need to adjust in order to achieve your financial goals
Using our in-house cash flow forecasting model, we demonstrate the impact that variables such as inflation, investment market movements, tax and interest rates may have on your portfolio.
By working closely with you to ascertain your anticipated future income and expenditure, we can forecast your expected future financial position. This can help answer questions such as:
• When can I afford to retire?
• What should I be doing with my surplus income?
• When and from where should I draw on income?
• Should I consider using equity in my main home or investment property?
• How much and when can I gift to my children?
• How much risk should I take in order to reach my desired level of wealth?
• Will my wealth sustain my standard of living during retirement?
• Would my family have enough in the event of the unexpected?
This service aggregates the different elements of your portfolio to provide an overall strategy, leading to better decisions across your portfolio. This helps to determine the level of investment risk appropriate for you.