Your pension requirements are in good hands with our technical experts
With legislation on the tax position of pension contributions, fund growth and benefits withdrawal constantly changing in an unstable economic environment, it is more important than ever to establish a robust pension strategy.
You may be contributing to your pension, drawing on it or simply trying to grow what you have. We will apply our expert knowledge and experience of the complex regulations covering lifetime and death benefits to help you plan effectively, in the context of your overall financial strategy.
Your Saunderson House adviser can help you with areas including:
- When and how much you should contribute
- Maximising pensions tax relief
- Consolidating your existing arrangements
- Choosing appropriate pension products
- What could happen to your pension should the unexpected occur
- Passing on your pension to your family
- Minimising recovery tax charges
- When and how you should draw benefits
Ultimately, we will provide an expert review of your existing pension arrangements and help you to maximise the benefits, by constructing a suitable plan tailored to your requirements.