Putting aside enough to pass on your wealth and cover the costs of your family’s future are often two of the most important elements of financial planning.
Whether you are looking for advice on how to plan for your children’s education costs, preparing for a relative’s long-term care or ultimately preserving your wealth for your family, we can help you.
We start by ensuring that you have a financial plan in place to help you to achieve financial independence yourself, if not already achieved, with advice then provided on:
- Passing on wealth to children without dis-incentivising their future
- Helping family get onto the property ladder
- When to start saving ahead of children’s school and university fees
- Life cover and planning for the unforeseen
- Financial implications of divorce including division of pensions and other assets
- Passing on wealth in a tax-efficient way and helping family with inheritance tax payments.
Underpinning this, we will help make the most of your assets by recommending and diversifying how and where they are invested, based upon your specific goals, risk appetite and time horizons.