We take pride in providing a complete financial planning and investment service. We ensure that clients understand our recommendations, explaining our rationale in a straight-forward and transparent manner that enables comprehension and peace of mind.
The quality of our business is evidenced by being named a Gold Standard Award winner for independent financial advice. The Gold Standard Awards are focused on the financial services sector. They recognise not only a company’s capability to conduct its business, but also assess standards of service, financial strength, fair value and trust, as well as governance and social responsibility. We are also accredited by Investors in People, which is the UK’s leading accreditation for business improvement through people management.
Saunderson House has been owned by IFG Group plc since 2001. IFG is a financial services business quoted on the Dublin and London stock exchanges. In March 2010, James Hay (a SIPP provider) was acquired by IFG. The management of Saunderson House and James Hay are separate and act independently of one another. Saunderson House always acts in the best interests of its clients and takes an unbiased ‘whole market’ view when providing advice.
To find out more about us and the services we offer, please download our brochures: Our services for private clients (PDF, 1.9MB), Our investment proposition (PDF, 1.7MB), Our Discretionary Management Service for private clients (PDF, 1.2MB), Our services for charity clients (PDF, 1.4KB).
Personal service from a proactive team
- You are looked after by a team of highly qualified people
- You can always reach someone on your team
- Your team looks proactively at how new legislation affects you
- You get consistency of care due to our exceptionally high staff retention rate
- We take care of all the implementation and administration where possible
Helping you grow, preserve and protect your wealth
- An award-winning Investment Team focuses exclusively on providing value driven recommendations for asset allocation and fund selection, which is ratified at our monthly Investment Committee.
- A skilled Technical Research Group that keeps abreast of the latest legislation so that your team can ensure you receive the highest standards of advice and continue to get excellent value.
- We attract, train and retain advisers of the highest level of competence. We maintain a strong focus on quality control and insist on rigorous professional standards from all our people.
- Our Corporate Chartered Financial Planners status demonstrates commitment to the highest degree of knowledge, capability and ethical practice. Likewise, we make it a priority for all our advisers to gain individual Chartered status.
- Through diligent analysis we have proven our ability to avoid the various investment ‘black holes’ that have loomed in the recent past.
- In 2016 we won Best Investment Adviser at the Money Marketing Awards. This complements our shortlisting in 2015 and previous win in 2014, for Adviser Firm of the Year. The judges praised Saunderson House for: “the professionalism of its offering and strong focus on client outcomes”. They went on to say “the Chartered firm displayed high levels of training and qualifications among its staff with strong processes in place to ensure the highest standard of advice and client care”.