Terms & conditions
Disclaimer and Copyright Notice
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Saunderson House’s prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- The information contained on this site is for general guidance only. You should neither act, nor refrain from action, on the basis of any such information. You should take appropriate professional advice on your particular circumstances because the application of laws and regulations will vary depending on particular circumstances and because laws and regulations undergo frequent change.
- Whilst Saunderson House Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, Saunderson House shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
- Part of this site may contain material submitted to Saunderson House by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this site complies with international and national law. Saunderson House will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any material submitted.
- Saunderson House accepts no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided “as is” with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Saunderson House Ltd is a registered company in England & Wales with company number 940473 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Authorisation No. 115235, VAT Registration No. 514 0358 80