We work in partnership with Private Equity and Venture Capital investment professionals
As financial planners and specialists experienced in serving Private Equity and Venture Capital professionals, we provide you with high-quality services which are not influenced by or biased towards any internal products, services or funds.
Why should private equity and venture capitalist investment professionals choose Saunderson House?
We have a close working relationship with the British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA) and a professional network of expert connections. This enables us to provide a holistic, tailored and integrated financial planning service, incorporating the services of specialists in areas including FX, lending, or setting up a family investment company (FIC).
This combination means we only make decisions and recommendations which we believe are truly valuable for you and specifically aligned to your individual financial goals and investment risk scope. This might include managing a core portfolio diversified from your private equity/venture capital investments, or using your and your family’s base tax allowances.
How can Saunderson House help with venture capital/private equity investment?
You will likely have considerable investment knowledge in your field. We focus on how we can apply our expertise to complement and add value in areas such as inheritance tax, family-investment planning and cash-flow forecasting, as well as your underlying investment portfolio. We work to establish a strategic relationship with you to manage the intricate elements of your finances, assisting you by delivering:
- A holistic view of your finances or a specific matter-led planning approach
- A human approach to managing risk and, in the context of your venture capital or private equity investments, recommending the best ways to increase liquidity, reduce volatility and diversify investments
- Effective cash-flow management to provision for liquidity events, whilst ensuring that cash is put to work in the meantime
- An objective, acutely researched view on the investment environment and resulting recommendations for your portfolio
- Transparent reporting of returns and fees and the availability of an hourly rate charging structure, meaning our charges are tangibly linked to the depth and complexity of work required
- A highly proactive approach supported by our unique team-based structure. We recognise the extremely busy and often complex nature of our clients’ circumstances
Are you seeking help with private equity or venture capital investments? Saunderson House can help. One of our dedicated advisers will work with you to recommend the best combination of services to suit your objectives and underlying risk appetite, so why not get in touch with us today?